Bradley Stock Recreation Center has been evacuated after the fire

Investigators have concluded that a fire in a leisure center near Bristol was by mistake.

Firefighters were called to the Bradley Stoke Recreation Center on Fiddlers Wood Lane at 17:42 GMT on Monday.

An Avon Fire and Rescue spokesperson said crews found a small fire involving nearby bushes that affected the one-story building.

The recreation center was evacuated as a precaution and the fire was quickly extinguished but swimming lessons were canceled for the rest of the evening.

Leave a Comment